Latest Demo Reel

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spider-Clown

It's been too long.  Every time I get started on something, someone comes along and asks me to do something else.  Usually it involves either money or helping someone who is providing free room and board, and since I'm unemployed ... well, my portfolio doesn't win.  So I'll have to post some WIPs, I guess.

So Halloween is coming up.  And I had this idea to combine the two things that get the biggest freak-out from my girlfriend: spiders and clowns.  Basically, the approach I decided to take is to put a clown head on a big spider.  Not exactly original, but oh well.  I haven't gotten to painting it up as I'm not even sure I'm happy with the base-mesh for the sculpt!

I just spent two and a half hours waiting on a render of a small camera move and lighting ... only to find that I rendered the wrong camera.  Damn.  So here's a playblast instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment